Just a Quick Note

The charger on my laptop has bitten the dust, so I’ll be offline for several days. Living in the middle of nowhere has its advantages, but having to wait 5-7 days for a replacement charger is not one of them. I’m sending this from one of the library’s computers, and in the cubicle next to me is a pre-teen germ incubator sneezing and hacking who-knows-what over the barrier and into MY personal airspace. So I won’t be making the trip into town to do this again any time soon. Take care, all, and I’ll see you when I see you. I’m gonna go spray myself with Lysol and scarf down some Vitamin C. Right after I accidentally bip that little two-legged Petri dish upside the head with my purse as I leave. Do I look feverish to you? I think I’m getting feverish…

13 Comments (+add yours?)

1. fairytaleepidemic
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 21:54:26

Nooooooo!!! lol.

Take care, and I hope you didn’t catch anything awful😉

• hillbillyzen13
      Mar 11, 2013 @ 14:04:48

Thanks, chicklet. I’ve missed you! No, I didn’t actually catch anything from the little human Petri dish, just had some super frustrating technical difficulties. Hope things are great in your world ~big ol’ feathery hug~

• fairytaleepidemic
        Mar 11, 2013 @ 23:05:40

OMG MAMA HEN! I was telling a fellow blogger, Suzy, the other day that I was worried about you and that the last time I heard from you, there was a possibility of you getting sick.😦

*hugs*

Good to hear you’re alive and well ^_^

2. peculiaritiesandreticences
    Jan 29, 2013 @ 23:53:43

Hope you and your laptop stay well. We’ll miss you and see you next week.

3. janna hill
    Jan 30, 2013 @ 00:03:54

Yes. You do (or did) look feverish. See you when you get back. Be well.

4. likeitiz
    Feb 04, 2013 @ 07:52:03

Awwww! Do take care of yourself. Would love to see you’re up and about again soon. In the meantime, get lots of rest. BTW, don’t O.D. on the vitamin C. You’ll just have very yellow pee!

• hillbillyzen13
      Mar 11, 2013 @ 14:09:18

Thanks for the good wishes and the advice, which made me laugh, which in turn necessitated a trip to the potty. All is well now. I can’t wait to see what you’ve posted lately!

5. Shoeful of Drool
    Feb 15, 2013 @ 11:46:47

Still no charger thingy? Or did the preteen germ incubator pass on something near fatal? Hope you’re back soon!

• hillbillyzen13
      Mar 11, 2013 @ 14:17:17

Nothing terminal, that was mostly just me being a grumpy old lady. Got a charger finally, which was defective. Took it back, got another charger which FUSED to the laptop jack, which the chimps with hammers (see my latest post) made worse by “fixing” the problem. Thanks for the good thoughts, and I’ll be over to visit you soon!

6. peculiaritiesandreticences
    Mar 11, 2013 @ 10:11:06

Sending good vibes through the ether. Missed you around here.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Contizental

500 words or less

the_tovarysh_connection

Gentle Reminders

On The Heath

where would-be writer works with words

Jnana's Red Barn

A Space for Work and Reflection

smilecalm

Life through mindful media

Just A Crazy Dreamer

Simply sharing my craziness & hoping its infectious enough to spread

All Romance Reads

Get Your Swoon On

Tipsy Lit

the publishing imprint of author ericka clay

Ericka Clay

poet and author

Ginger's Grocery

Come on in and browse. The biscuits were made fresh this morning, the Slush Puppie machine was just refilled with a new bottle of red syrup, and we have the biggest selection of bait this close to town.

Waggin' The Tale

Love Stories About Dogs

The Good, Bad and Ludicrous

Examining the Ordinary and Extraordinary

THE COASTAL CRONE

Tales, Trails & Connections to Almost Anything

the wind horse blog

horse tales, heart songs, healing

Apple Pie and Napalm

music lover, truth teller, homey philosophy

jhubner73

Midwestern groaning since 2011

Me and the Boss 2013

Motivation and life......lived and loved one day at a time.

Sufey

Inhale Joy, Exhale Gratitude

Automattic

Making the web a better place

All These Horrors and more

NOTES ON A DISINTEGRATING WORLD

Moments of Zen

A Student of Nature

1pointperspective

NOT just another WordPress.com site

Geo Sans

“right answer, wrong question”

Shoeful of Drool

Adventures of Louie and his friends

Likeitiz

Do come and chat with me about life's twists and turns. We will laugh, cry, question, commiserate, disagree, but in the end, we will become friends.

seapunk2

MUSINGS & AMUSINGS

rachelmankowitz

The Cricket Pages

dlightblog

non potete fare affidamento sui vostri occhi se la vostra immaginazione è fuori fuoco (mark twain)

Radical Totality

an experimental creative laboratory by Mark Snyder

mlewisredford

almost indefatigable and quietly militant naïveté ...

Chris Martin Writes

Sowing seeds for the Kingdom

Humbled Pie

Southern Livin' and Travelin', mostly photographed with some Home Cookin' and only slightly embellished Storytellin'

Wandering through Time and Place

Exploring the world with Curtis and Peggy Mekemson

Kristen Lamb's Blog

We Are Not Alone

The Daily Post

The Art and Craft of Blogging

Masako and Spam Musubi

Short Stories about World War II. One war. Two Countries. One Family

Army Of Awesome People

Named by Google as one of the sites on the internet

Janna Hill

Just living outloud and flinging cake against the wall...

Mythic Bios

Writing weird stories, strange articles, creative reviews, and learning along the way. Expect updates every Monday or Thursday.

lovinchelle

LIVING LIFE AND TAKING PICS ALONG THE WAY.

undeaddad

explorations of mindful fatherhood

bussokuseki

fatherhood, zen, and the buddha's footprints in an everyday life

%d bloggers like this: